Reduce rationalisation time and improve the efficiency, safety and compliance of your plant with ProcessVue Guardian.
Divide the workload into manageable chunks:
- Create a Project for the Topmost frequent alarming Tags on your site and assign a team to rationalise them.
- Create a Project by pieces of equipment or plant areas.
- A separate team could be assigned to a Project containing all the Gas detectors or Valves.
- Or create a Project for each Generating Unit.
- Teams can work in parallel to increase efficiency.
Vendor neutral templates:
- P&ID and / or Cause and Effects references.
- Last date and time the Alarm was tested.
- Work Order references.
- HTML links to external documentation.
- Implement field rules which automatically update fields based on the content of other fields.
Tailored to meet the requirements of your alarm philosophy:
- Configurable priority wizard based on consequence and time to respond.
- Record the reasoning behind the assigned Priority and record the potential cause of the alarm and consequence of not responding to it.
- Operator action(s) to be carried out in response to the alarm and other comments can be recorded for inclusion into the Alarm Response Manual.
Includes comprehensive Management of Change:
- Version control, with roll-back.
- Every change is recorded in the Audit Trail.
- Apply filters to the Audit Trail to see what changes were made to a particular tag.
Set targets and manage progress:
- Design your own dashboard to keep track of Project progress.
- Monitor signatures and approvals.
- Track alarm counts over time and priority distributions.
- Compare Project KPI’s to the initial configuration.